PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE APPLYING.
The following is a brief overview of the entry criteria, along with general notes on what entrants need to do to apply. Please feel free to e-mail us with any questions.
• Applicants should read the Entry Terms & Conditions and be happy with the commitments and requirements before applying. Top Model Ireland is a professional model search competition and shows and has various commitments that must be adhered to.
• Entrants MUST be female and aged 14 years or over OR male and aged 16 years or over on or before Saturday 18th March 2018.
• Applicants must represent their or their parents country of birth or be a passport holder for the country they wish to represent, if selected as a finalist.
• Applicants must be able to attend the Worldwide Final in London and be available in the UK 4 days prior for Fittings & Rehearsals and any pre show events, if selected as a finalist.
Top Model Ireland is a professional model search with full professional training, coaching and media support provided with a professionally produced runway Grand Final show.
• During the application process, a panel of industry professionals will regularly produce a short-list of the best applicants.
• These applicants will be contacted and asked to attend an interview for further information or asked questions. A short video clip of the Applicant and the Applicant walking will be taken at this stage of the decision making process.
• From these applicants the Top Model Ireland 2017 Grand Finalists will be chosen.
Grand Finalists will be selected on a number of criteria, including having a strong overall marketability, recognisable potential, good look and general performance.
• The selected Grand Finalists (not the applicants) will require to secure a Place Sponsor for their place in TOP MODEL IRELAND 2017, but ONLY if selected as a Grand Finalist. Place Sponsorship can be obtained through one or multiple sources and can be from individuals, professional organisations, companies, local businesses, groups of friends, family, OR an entrant can sponsor his or herself. It is not the intention of Top Model Ireland that the Place Sponsorship should be paid by Grand Finalists themselves but Top Model Ireland accepts and acknowledges that some applicants may choose to do so.
• Each selected Grand Finalist is required to sell/purchase a minimum of 4 tickets to the Top Model Ireland 2017 Grand Finals in order to provide a minimum level of support for the charity and to ensure an equal and fair competition environment for all finalists.